Monday, October 22, 2012

"Heeeere's Johnny!"

So.  I'm back.  Again.  I wish I could say I did something cool on my hiatus--like vacationed in Hawaii or was "walker" on the T.V. show The Walking Dead, but I didn't.  I did lots of school.  And I guess that's cool, because I feel smarter.  I've done lots of reading.  Many many books.  Well...as many as I can read with my crazy school schedule.  Quite honestly, the number of books I consumed pale in comparison to the number of books Wendy Darling has read.  You can check her out here.

I have most recently read Out of the Dust by Karen Hesse, Native Son by Richard Wright, and The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty.  Normally I would like to break up the book into smaller vocabulary sections, but I think with this first book I'll do a list of words that were good, but I didn't define.  The second list will be a word list--complete with definitions and examples from either the book or some other source.  I will put up words for the other books if I have time, but I'm thinking my first post will be about The Exorcist.

Until next time :)


"I rarely think in words at all. A thought comes, and I may try to express it in words afterward."--Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment